I have been working as a therapist, counselor, and case manager for the past 20 years. My approach is strengths-based, solution focused, and client driven.
I believe that our bravery is in telling our stories. Our vulnerability is in really rumbling with our stories so that we have the awareness of patterns and negative beliefs that lead to behaviors that we don’t like. And our courage is in creating a new ending to the story that is grounded in our values.
I am here. I’m ready to listen.
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Shame Resilience
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Anxiety / Panic / Normalizing Fear
- PTSD and other forms of traumatic stress
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Low Self-Esteem
- LGBTQ Issues
- Women’s Health and Mental Health
- Abuse Survivor Issues
- Self Injury and Self Harm
- Relationship and Attachment Issues
- Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Violence
- Emotions and Stressors related to Chronic Medical Conditions