- $175 per 90 minute intake/assessment session.
- $125 per 60 minute individual therapy session.
- $100 per 45 minute individual therapy session.
- $150 per 60 minute couple/family therapy session.
- $50 per group therapy session.
*I also offer reduced fee services, but only on a limited basis, so you must inquire about it.
I do not accept insurance for a number of reasons. I would be able to discuss these
issues with you personally.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I would happily provide you with a “Super Bill” that you could submit to your insurance company that will outline all required information they need to make a determination.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you cannot make it to a session that you have scheduled, please be sure to let me know at least 24hours before hand. If you miss your appointment and haven’t cancelled, you will be charged the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!